Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Tatl, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed


 Meow.. meow meow? My name's Tatl the talkative tortie.

I came into the shelter with my friend Tael after we got lost and couldn't find our families. Tael has now found her new home, but sadly I have not. I would really love to find a family soon, it's really cold here in the nights.

I'm hoping to find a family that wants to hang out at home and let me snuggle up next to them on the couch. Also, if they are the kind of family to open the windows during the day just so I can sleep in the sun rays, that would be perfect.

If you are looking for a lovely lady cat that will repay your kindness with plenty of purrs, then come find me RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Tatl a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment