Saturday, August 17, 2013

Caturday; Pushkin, Female, Domestic Medium Hair Crossbreed


Hooman, prepare yourself to meet the worlds most beautiful cat.

My name is Pushkin and I am beautiful. But beauty is not the only skill that I posses. I am also an excellent purr machine, able to purr at the lightest touch and continue this for several minutes, even hours.

But, I cannot do all of these amazing things alone. I need a hooman that will brush me and look after my coat. They must also cuddle me and give me lots of love. Together, you and I can continue being amazing.

Need a little amazement in your life? Come meet me at the RSPCA Shoalhaven Shelter at 114 Flatrock Road, Mundamnia, (02) 4429 3410

Adoptions:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 12.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 11.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

The sweetest day of the year is RSPCA Cupcake Day, the 18th August.

By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who understand the importance of pets in our lives.

Your cupcakes will help rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and give surrendered animals like Pushkin a home.

Sign up now

No comments:

Post a Comment