Saturday, August 3, 2013

Caturday: Rocket, Male, Domestic Medium Hair Crossbreed



Mreow! My name is Rocket!

When I get a new home, I promise to be there everyday and be a happy face to greet you when you walk in the door. We can chat about our adventures of the day and then sit down to a quiet meal together.

Once we are settled in for the night, I'll either stretch out on the rug or come curl up next to you on the couch for a nap. On those extra cold nights, I might even tip toe into your room and snuggle up close to keep you warm.

Sound like a match made in heaven? Come meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Rocket a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment