Saturday, August 31, 2013

Caturday; Simba, Male, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed


Oh hai there hooman! I've been named after one of the most majestic lions out there, Simba!

Although I may look like a big lion, I'm actually a softie at heart. I absolutely adore people and will climb into your lap and demand cuddles and kisses. I haven't had much in the past, so if there is an opportunity, I will literally jump at the chance.

I love being a part of the family, so if you could put a bed next to your computer desk or a scratching post in the living room, I can hang out with you guys. If you're not too busy watching the TV, I also like playing chase games or discovering games. You know, hide the food in the box, and then I can pretend I am stalking. You should try it sometime, it's tons of fun!

If you would like a majestic man to join your herd, then come meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Simba a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment