Saturday, August 10, 2013

Caturday; Tiger Muffin, Male, Domestic Medium Hair crossbreed


Mew Mew Mew! My name's Tiger Muffin and I'm here to make your house more interesting!

I am currently living with my foster mum as I was a little sick when I first came into the shelter. Once I was 100% healthy again, I was up, ready and exploring the entire house. I love playing this game where I hide under the couch and then jump out and scare my foster family.

I really like playing and will often run about the room turning everything thing I find into a game. I do like to keep my humans in plain site, so will follow them from room to room if they move. When I get a little sleepy, I've found the perfect spot to rest is on my foster mums lap. If I'm lucky, she also let's me snuggle up to her in the night to keep warm.

If you want a snuggle, play and chat buddy than we are meant to be! I'm in Foster Care through the RSPCA Sydney Shelter at the moment, so give them a call and we can meet! Call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

The sweetest day of the year is RSPCA Cupcake Day, the 18th August.

By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who understand the importance of pets in our lives.

Your cupcakes will help rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and give surrendered animals like Tiger Muffin a home.

Sign up now

No comments:

Post a Comment