Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Turbo, Male, Border Collie



Hurro! My name's Turbo the terrifc!

I was living with a lovely family and my life long friend Axel, but sadly they had to move and didn't think it was fair to keep me cooped up in a teeny home So I have come to the Central Coast Shelter to find myself a new family, hopefully with lots of space and energy.

I really love playing in the yard or at the park, especially with my tennis ball. My tennis ball is amazing and I could not imagine living in a world without it. If you throw it, I will bring it back and I will do this one thousand times without ever getting tired. Basically, I love my tennis ball :)

If you have a good throwing arm and lots of yard space, then come meet me at the RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby, 2250, (02) 4372 2044

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

The sweetest day of the year is RSPCA Cupcake Day, the 18th August.

By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who understand the importance of pets in our lives.

Your cupcakes will help rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and give surrendered animals like Turbo a home.

Sign up now

No comments:

Post a Comment