Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Missy, Female, Thoroughbred


Oh hi there! My name's Missy and I'm looking for a paddock to spend the rest of my days carefree, happy and loved.

I've been hanging out at the Blue Mountains Shelter for a little while and although they feed me the good stuff and the people are great, I do wish I had my own place. I'm a little older so my riding days are over, but that doesn't mean we can't still enjoy each other's company.

I love being groomed and love when people come up for a pat. I've been around enough people now that I am calm, gentle and generally a sweet old lady that people adore. I just really want to find a paddock and family that wants a friendly face to greet them everyday.

Come and meet me at the RSPCA Blue Mountains Shelter. My address is: 121-125 Mort St, Katoomba  2780, or call (02) 4782 2674.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

The sweetest day of the year is RSPCA Cupcake Day, the 18th August.

By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who understand the importance of pets in our lives.

Your cupcakes will help rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and give surrendered animals like Missy a home.

Sign up now

No comments:

Post a Comment