Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Sahara, Female, Australian Kelpie Crossbreed



Hey there! My name's Sahara and it's so super dooper amazingly awesome to meet you!

Today is a great day! You know why? Because it's another day, full of sun, grass and the chance that I could meet my furever family. I really love life and all that it has to offer. I guess you could say I'm a pretty happy and excitable lady, but I just say I have a zest for life.

I would love if my family was as 'zesty' as me! I love going for morning and afternoon jogs, exploring the dog park, checking out the dog beach and going on adventures around town. I don't mind hanging out in the backyard, but I really love being able to hang out with my family.

If you need an energetic mate to keep up with you, then come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Sahara a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment