Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Jace, Male, Australian Cattle Dog Crossbreed


Hiya! My name is Jace and you may remember this face!

I have been on a few television shows and in the paper as well! I'm really well behaved and the team at the shelter are trying to find me the perfect family. You see, I need a ton of exercise every day and plenty of mental stimulation. I have learnt quite a few things while being at the Sydney Shelter.

I've played with other dogs before and while we may get along for a bit, I can sometimes have too much energy for them to handle. If I move to my furever home by myself, I would love to have plenty of toys to play with to keep my occupied during the day.

If you have a spot in your busy family for me, I'm at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona at the moment so come down and we can meet up! Call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

The sweetest day of the year is RSPCA Cupcake Day, the 18th August.

By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who understand the importance of pets in our lives.

Your cupcakes will help rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and give surrendered animals like Jace a home.

Sign up now

No comments:

Post a Comment