Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Jeersy Jones, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed

 
Hi there! My name's Jeersy Jones and I'm looking for my furever family.

I'm really hoping to find a family that will let me flaunt my stuff. I came from a family that pampered me and made sure I was Cat Number 1 in their household. Because of this I'm not really used to hanging out with other cats and sharing the love.

I'm not a huggable kind of lady, but I do like chin scratches and keeping your feet warm in winter. I would love a home that has plenty of windows to sun bake in, scratching posts for me to climb onto and filled with plenty of love.

Think we are a match made in heaven? Come and meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

The sweetest day of the year is RSPCA Cupcake Day, the 18th August.

By registering, baking and fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will be part of an exceptional group of supporters who understand the importance of pets in our lives.

Your cupcakes will help rescue a neglected pony, provide emergency surgery to an injured kitten and give surrendered animals like Jeersy Jones a home.

Sign up now

No comments:

Post a Comment