Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Peaches, Female, Domestc Short Hair


Hi there. My name is Peaches and I'm looking for a furever home.

I've been at the shelter for about 150 days, and it's beginning to feel like there is no home out there for me. That's not to say I'm not still looking for a family, I'm just getting a little sad living here all by myself. I came from a home where I lived with another cat and we got along great, enjoying our quiet lives together. I really miss the company.

I can sometimes be a little scared when I first meet people. Once I get to know you and recognise your smell, you will be greeted by my little mew at the door when you get home. I'm generally a sweet older lady that loves people. They give really good chin scratches and make excellently warm seats.

If you want to give me a chance to warm your hearts, I'm at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Peaches a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment