Saturday, September 21, 2013

Caturday; Jonti, Male, Ginger Tabby


Hello there, my name is Jonti the Ginger.

I've come to the shelter after my previous owners no longer care for me. I wasn't high maintenance, I just wasn't suited for traveling the globe. It's ok, I prefer the beautiful sights and sounds of Australia anyway.

I'm a little over two years old and I already feel like an old soul. I think I would be best suited to a family that's a little older and wants a companion, not a play thing. I do go kitten sometimes and play around, but I'm happier sitting on the window sill or on your lap.

I'm hoping my furever family is just around the corner, but in the mean time, I shall be hanging out at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jonti a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment