Saturday, September 7, 2013

Caturday; Louise, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Good Meowning! My name is Louise and it's lovely to meet you.

My sister Thelma and I are looking to find our furever family. We came into the shelter together and haven't been able to find the perfect family just yet. Thelma is the pretty one and I am the sweet one, meaning I will enjoy lots of cuddles and time spent next to you on the couch.

I'm still very much a kitten at heart and love to play with the little shiney balls and mousey toys, so you will definitely make all your Facebook friend jealous with pics of me. When I am tired, I tend to find Thelma and snuggle up next to her for a nap.

If you have room in your hearts for Thelma and I, then please come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Louise a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment