Saturday, September 28, 2013

Caturday; Mac, Male, Domestic Medium Hair

 

Hello there. My name is Mac, or you can call me Mac Daddy.

I am one of the bigger boys here at the shelter and you can tell I'm large and in charge. I have a chat with the other cats, volunteers and all the people that visit me. I'm a pretty talkative guy actually, so I hope you like morning and afternoon chats.

Even though I'm a big boy, I do love cuddles and snuggles with my hoomans. If you scratch the right spot under my chin, I will purr louder than any other cat you've ever heard before. When someone brushes my coat, it's more of a low purr, but I love it just as much.

Bring The Mac into your lives today! Visit me at the RSPCA Shoalhaven Shelter at 114 Flatrock Road, Mundamnia, (02) 4429 3410

Adoptions:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 12.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 11.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Mac a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment