Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Felix, Male, Australian Kelpie Cross Border Collie



Hiya! My name is Felix the Kelpie cross Border Collie.

I came to the shelter a little scared and worried about meeting new people. The lovely folks at the RSPCA spent some time with me and helped me to trust again. I'm now ready and waiting for my furever family.

I really love exploring new places, but I like to explore them slowly, to make sure there are no hidden surprises.  I also love playing with my tennis ball too. It's my favorite game ever! I could run back and forth over and over again all afternoon.

If you want to be my furever family, and you promise to look after me, then come meet at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Felix a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment