Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Jess, Female, Irish Wolfhound Crossbreed



Hi there. My name is Jess and I want to find my furever family.

I came to the shelter looking for a new family after my old one couldn't look after me any more. I'm only one and a half years old, but I've already settled into these big paws. Most people say that I'm pretty laid back, but I'm just happy being me and will happily walk alongside you on our walks.

I've met a few of the other dogs here at the shelter, and although I don't mind them, I prefer sticking by myself. I'm hoping my new family will want to make me their one and only dog, I mean, I'm plenty big enough for two dogs anyway.

If you want a big ball of fur in your lives, then come meet me at RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jess a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment