Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Puppy, Female, Bullmastiff crossbreed

 

Ruff Ruff! My name is... is... actually, I don't have a name yet. Can you give me one?

I came into the shelter with a few of my brothers and sisters and we're looking for furever homes. We are a pretty rowdy bunch, but I think my mummy was a big fun loving bull mastiff, so what do you expect.

I'm hoping my new family loves to play and explore. I would love to go exploring once or twice a day and find all the cool spots in the local dog park or beach. I also love toys and playing with the volunteers here, so I hope your place has things to play with, otherwise I can create my own (why don't you humans like my home made toys?).

Come meet us at the RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby, 2250, (02) 4372 2044

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now


No comments:

Post a Comment