Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Aby, Female, Staffy X Weimaraner


Hurroooo! My name is Aby and I'm looking for a family to take me in.

I've been hanging out at the shelter for about 250 days, and although I love the volunteers dearly, I kind of want to find a family of my own. I think being a big active girl tends to scare people off, but if they got to spend time with me, they would know I'm kind of a softie.

I can imagine my furever family now; morning and afternoon walks, visits to the dog park and nights spent sleeping outside on the cool grass or on a soft bed inside the house. It's a dream I've been dreaming for the last few months, and I'm hoping dreams really do come true.

 If you're my dream family, please come meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Aby a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment