Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesdays; Freddy, Male, Greyhound


Hi there! My name’s Freddy.

I came to the Central Coast Shelter as my last owner could no longer care for me. Everyone that has visited me here at the shelter has fallen in love with my big puppy dog eyes.

I love going on walks around the neighbourhood and discovering new smells. I’m also pretty playful too! If you want to play running around the yard or find that toy, then I will be player number 1.

I would love to find my furever family soon. Please come meet me at the Central Coast shelter RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby, 2250, (02) 4372 2044

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Freddy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment