Saturday, October 19, 2013

Caturday; Chelsea, Female, Tabby / Tortoiseshell


Meow! My name's Chelsea and I'm looking for my furever home.

I came to the RSPCA pregnant and homeless. I was scared for my kittens and wanted to make sure they would be healthy. Thanks to the vets and foster carers at the RSPCA, I had my kittens and helped them grow up strong and healthy and they have now found their furver homes. Now it's my turn.

Even though I am a mother cat, I am still only 9 months old and very much a kitten. I love people and am happiest when I get to spend time with my family. I'll happily play with toys by myself, but my favourite thing is to curl up on a lap for cuddles.

Make me a part of your family now. Come adopt me from the Petbarn at Castle Hill. My address is: Unit 20, 13 Carrington Rd, Castle Hill NSW, or call (02) 9899 7122.

Adoptions:

Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8.00am to 6.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 8.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Public Holidays: 9.00am to 5.00pm

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Chelsea a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now 

No comments:

Post a Comment