Saturday, October 12, 2013

Caturday; Stormy, Male, Tabby / White


Good Meowning people! My name's Stormy and I'm here to teach you that cats are fantastic!

I came from a home with dogs and kids and we all got along great. Sadly, they had to move but they knew I would make a new family very happy, so surrendered me to the RSPCA.

I'm a super easy going fellow, who loves nothing more than playing with the dog and kids, hanging out in the yard chewing on the grass or watching the TV with you at night.

Come visit me at the shelter and find out how great living with a cat is. I'm at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Stormy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment