Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Bobby, Male, Fox Terrier crossbreed

 

Rawf! My name's Bobby and I'm looking for my furever family.

My last family couldn't look after me very well, so I've come to the RSPCA to find a loving family that will take care of me. I'm lots of fun as I have a ton of energy, and will often do laps around the yard, enjoying to spring air. I would love to be able to go on afternoon walks with my family.

I love spending nights with the family inside the house, as the backyard can get a little lonely if I'm locked up outside all day. My foster mum at the moment let's me explore the house, inside and out, and I absolutely love it.

If you want a new friend for life, come meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bobby a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment