Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Chocolate, Male, Labrador Retriever


Huroo!!! My name is Chocolate and oh my golly are you my new family?

I absolutely love people, meeting people, making friends, young and old. Sometimes when I'm at the dog park, I forget about the other dogs and just go meet all the people hanging out. That's not to say I don't like other dogs, I just love people oh so much.

I would love to be a part of an active family that goes on weekend walks or spends their days at the dog beach. I am still learning it's not very nice to pull on the lead, but I promise I am getting better and better each day.

If you love the sweeter things in life, then you will love me, Chocolate! Come adopt me from the Central Coast shelter RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby, 2250, (02) 4372 2044

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Chocolate a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment