Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Simba, Male, Alaskan Malamute Crossbreed


Hurro there! Are you my new best friend?

My name's Simba and I'm looking for a best friend, a home and a family. I really like meeting new people and even shake hands with all the people I meet. Whenever I get to meet someone new, I can't help but smile and dance until I can give them a hug.

I really love going on walks on the cooler days and during the cooler times of the day. With all this fur it can get a little warm, so I need to keep my cool. If you could brush me a little too, it helps thin my coat and keeps me looking handsome.

Come give me a hug, shake my hand and make me your new best friend! I'm at the RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby, 2250, (02) 4372 2044

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Simba a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment