Is your pet wise beyond their years? Do they always know the right way to cheer you up?
If you have been lucky enough to have an animal in your family you will know that they can be wise, understanding and teach us many things about life. That's why we want you to share with us your wise animal.
Send us an Instagram picture of your furry friend, in their wisest moment and you could WIN one of two copies of Dr Michael Archinal's new book titled Animal Wisdom.
How to enter:
- Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/RSPCANSW
- Upload the wisest photo of your animal with their name
- Don't forget the hash tag #myanimalwisdom
Dr Michael Archinal, one of Australia's most respected vets is releasing the book Animal Wisdom, due out October. It's full of fascinating information based on scientific research from around the world and his own heart-warming stories from his own practice about how much we can learn from animals.
Animals have perfected the art of eating, sleeping, exercising according to their needs and know how to use stress in a positive way. Written in a personable and practical style, the book teaches us about the many surprising benefits of sharing our lives with animals. It shows that we can benefit spiritually but also in terms of mental and physical health, disease prevention and longevity proven in numerous scientific studies which are referenced throughout.
About the author:
Dr Michael Archinal is a vet with over twenty-six years’ experience. He is the director of four veterinary clinics in Canberra and has a national media profile due to his print, radio and television contributions. Michael has been a weekly guest presenter for thirteen years on Channel Nine’s Mornings, a guest on ABC radio talk-back for fourteen years, a columnist for Dog’s Life magazine for nine years and he contributes to National ABC afternoon radio.
Terms and Conditions
- The two winners will be picked by RSPCA Animania Editor Jen Walker
- Photos must be an original photo
- Entrants can only enter once into the competition
- Entrants must be located with Australia, prizes will only be sent within Australia.
- The decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition's results.
- Entries from persons under the age of 18 must have adult consent
- Competition opens (12pm AEST 10/10/13)
- Competition closes (12pm AEST 23/10/13)
- Winners will be notified on Instagram to contact RSPCA NSW for prize collection.