Would you like to be one of the first to own the newly released DVD Penguins – Spy In The Huddle?
The series uses a range of super-realistic animatronic cameras disguised as penguins, chicks and eggs. The spy cams discover what it really means to be a penguin, giving us a whole new perspective on the behaviour and extreme survival tactics of these incredible and hugely charismatic birds.
To be in the draw to win one of three DVDs kindly supplied by Roadshow Entertainment, simply subscribe to our wonderful kids’ magazine Animania during October directly through out RSPCA subscription team on 02 9770 7555.
RSPCA’s Animania magazine is filled with information about animals from A to Zany: pet care advice from RSPCA staff and veterinarians, mini posters, creature features and animal rescue stories. Kids have fun while learning about animals! There are also loads of awesome prizes to win in each issue as kids’ brains and comprehension skills are tested with age appropriate puzzles and quizzes, and readers are encouraged to send in their drawings, letters and photos to receive a special gift.
All this for only $25 for four issues! Plus, proceeds from the sales of Animania Magazine goes towards the good work of the RSPCA!
Terms and Conditions
- Winners are randomly picked from all subscribers and resubscribers that subscribe directly through the RSPCA team during the month of October 2013.
- The decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition's results.
- Winners will be contacted via post, through the Editor and Roadshow Entertainment
- Entries from persons under the age of 18 must have adult consent
- Competition opens at 9am AEST, 1st October 2013. Competition closes on 31st October 2013. Competition winners will be contacted by 15th November 2013.