Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Bounty, Female, Guinea Pig



Squeek! My name's Bounty, but I'm so little, people just call me B!

I haven't seen much outside this shelter as I was born here. The people are friendly and I get lots of cuddles and playtime with the volunteers. I'm getting used to being handled, but I am starting to like cuddles more and more.

One day, I hope to be a part of a loving family, with my own little hutch and a whole lettuce leaf to munch on all day. I love running around on the grass and exploring the leafy land, so we can play in the yard anytime.

If you don't mind teaching me about the outside world, I would love to be a part of your family. Come adopt me from the RSPCA Illawarra Shelter at Industrial Road, Unanderra, 2526 or call the team on (02) 47271 3410.

Adoptions:
Friday to Wednesday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday: Closed
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bounty a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment