Saturday, November 2, 2013

Caturday; O'Mally, Male, Black and White short hair


Helloooooo there! Are you my new play mate? My best friend furever?

I hope so as I would love to go home with a new family soon. I'm hanging out at the Care Centre and as lovely as the staff and volunteers are, I want to find a permanent play mate. I love to play around with both humans and cats (not dogs, yuck!) and couldn't imagine being any happier then when I'm playing.

After play time I always snuggle up in the closest lap, stretch my paws out and pull an arm over me to give me cuddles. I'm also quite good at kitty hugs by nudging my head into your chest or leg to show you how much I love you.

If you want a furry friend fur life, come adopt me from the RSPCA Tuggerah Care Centre,;T35 Tuggerah Supa Centa, Cnr Bryant Drive and Wyong Road, Tuggerah (02) 4351 3444

Adoptions:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

You can make a real difference to animals in need this season, and help us through the Christmas crisis.

In making a donation or a gift donation for a friend, you become a Guardian Angel, watching over an animal in need this Christmas.

Become a Guardian Angel today

No comments:

Post a Comment