Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Milo, Male, American Staffordshire Terrier cross Mastiff


Woof woof! Hi there! My name's Milo and I'm looking for my furever family.

I came to the shelter as my last family could no longer look after me. I loved playing with the kids in the yard so hoping to find a family with kids that love to play. People think us staffys are super energetic and bouncy, but I'm pretty chilled out and know when to be calm.

Actually, I learnt some manners that seem to have people going gah gah over me! When I hear the words sit or shake I know exactly what to do, although maybe because I know a treats not far off ;) I also lived with a cat at my old house and know to be gentle or when he needed space, so wouldn't mind a new feline friend.

If you would love a dog that the whole family will get along with, come adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

You can make a real difference to animals in need this season, and help us through the Christmas crisis.

In making a donation or a gift donation for a friend, you become a Guardian Angel, watching over an animal in need this Christmas.

Become a Guardian Angel today

No comments:

Post a Comment