Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Odin, Male, Siberian Husky Crossbreed


Roof roof! My name's Odin and I'm looking for a furever friend and family.

I really like making lots and lots of friends, especially when I'm out and about in the dog park or on my afternoon walk. Most people call me handsome and give me a good ear scratch which I like, but I really like saying hi to their canine companions.

I would love to go home with a super active hooman, as I like using all of this husky energy on adventures. I do like lounging around the house as well, but after we have played in the yard or come back from a day full of exploring and sniffing all the fun things.

Think you have some time, love and energy to spend on me, the come visit me at the RSPCA Hunter Shelter in Rutherford.

Adoptions:

Monday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

You can make a real difference to animals in need this season, and help us through the Christmas crisis.

In making a donation or a gift donation for a friend, you become a Guardian Angel, watching over an animal in need this Christmas.

Become a Guardian Angel today

No comments:

Post a Comment