With our snazzy new rabbit adoption hutches almost ready, we want the help of our smallest supporters to introduce the bunnies to their new hutches.
On Saturday the 5th April we are officially opening the new rabbit hutches and six super supporters picked by you, our Facebook community, will release the bunnies into their adoption hutches.
HOW DO I WIN A SPOT?
We want to see your kids (aged from 5 to 12) drawing of their ultimate rabbit hutch (include their first name and age!). The top six hutches with the most likes WIN a spot at the opening day and an RSPCA Kids Pack.
All entries will win an RSPCA kids pack.
Terms and Conditions
- Only drawings from children aged between five (5) and twelve (12) will be accepted into the competition.
- The winning child and their parent/guardian must be available to attend the Sydney Shelter (201 Rookwood Rd, Yagoona NSW) from 10am to 11.30am on Saturday, 5th April 2014.
- The winning child and parent/guardian will agree to sign a document allowing photographs to be taken and used by RSPCA NSW for promotion and media.
- The decision on all matters relating to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition's results.
- Winners will be published on the RSPCA NSW Facebook Page and contacted via Private Message to coordinate the day.
- Entries will only be accepted via Facebook private message in digital format.
- Entrants must like the RSPCA NSW Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/RSPCANewSouthWales ) to be able to enter and submit photos to the competition.
- Please note that RSPCA NSW may contact winning entrants to obtain higher resolution images for inclusion in our Photo Gallery and other areas of the website.
- The entrant must hold copyright of any photograph entered in this competition. RSPCA NSW reserves the right to request supporting evidence.
- RSPCA NSW reserves the right to showcase entries within the RSPCA NSW website or Social Media pages as examples of entry.
- RSPCA NSW reserves the right to use photograph entries as part of the RSPCA NSW websites general content and/or other RSPCA NSW publications.
- Entrants must have drawn and own all rights to each drawing entered. It is the responsibility of each entrant to make sure that the use or publication by RSPCA NSW of any photo entered in the competition will not give rise to any claim, demand, action, suit or proceedings.
- Entries from persons must have consent from a parent or guardian.
- Any persons included in the image must have consented to the image and any subsequent use of the image. By entering the image the entrant warrants that the consent of all persons depicted in the image(s) has been obtained.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant acknowledges that any payment, fee or compensation for their photo is forfeited.
- Competition opens at 9am AEST, 19th March 2014. Drawings must be submitted by 12pm AEST, 24th March 2014. Drawings will be uploaded to the RSPCA NSW Facebook page for voting at 6pm AEST, 24th March 2014. Voting on Facebook will close at 12pm AEST, 28th March 2014. Competition winners will be announced 3pm AEST, 28th March 2014.